Time has passed quickly since I last wrote. Here are a few praises and prayer requests.
- Praise the Lord for a wonderful GARBC Conference in Michigan. It was a special treat for my family to travel with me. We enjoyed fellowship with some of our missionaries and were also able to visit with many pastors. After the conference, we enjoyed some family vacation before returning home. The Great Lakes are pretty “great” but we still like our Florida beaches 😊.
- Pray for my trip to Benin, West Africa. Lord willing, I will be there July 20-27. This is an important trip and I ask that you pray. I will be visiting two of our families who are currently on the field. We will be discussing some exciting future ministry opportunities in Benin. Please pray for wisdom, discernment, and direction. Pray for safety as I travel. Pray for my wife and children while I am gone.
- Praise the Lord that Comfort Jacobs and Tim & Janice Phillips have safely returned to the US for a time of home assignment.
- Praise the Lord that Rich Marshall’s recent surgery went well and his recovery is continuing to progress. Pray for a complete healing and relief from the pain.
- Pray for our FBM Staff. I am in discussions with someone about filling the new position of Mission Trips Coordinator. So far, these conversations have gone really well! Pray that God will direct us all very clearly.
Thank you so much for your faithful partnership with FBM. Because of your partnership, we are able to “glorify God by obeying the Great Commission and caring for those we serve.” May God richly bless you.